Join Our Team
Join a team of outstanding professionals
Office Administrator – Calgary
As the Office Administrator at Results, you will ensure that the top business leaders of today get an outstanding experience every time they interact with us.
How you make it happen:
- Create a remarkable first impression for our clients
- Maintain the appearance & organization of our office
- Maintain in-person, email and telephone traffic for the office
- Organize catering arrangements & ensure hospitality items are available
- Assist business coaches with pre and post session activities, including transcribing meeting notes, flip charts, managing client surveys, and generating reports
- Assist the Practice Director with event management and other marketing related duties
- General office duties including filing, office organization, and ordering supplies
- Have fun interacting with a diverse group of clients and team members daily
You are good at:
- Solving problems and making decisions in a fast paced environment
- Prioritizing, following processes, and executing tasks efficiently
- All forms of interaction – in person, online, and on the phone
- Mastering technology, including Microsoft Office 365 and PDF.
- Continuous improvement
How to Apply
Tell us why you are the perfect fit for this role by completing this short survey:
To find out more information about us, visit our website at www.UnleashResults.com
Job Type: Full-time
Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Compensation for this role starts at $16-$17/hour
Business Execution Specialist
A passion for results
Results exists for one simple reason – to make good companies great! We work with ambitious, open-minded business leaders who are seeking better results. Our unique consulting framework and delivery model ensures that our clients unleash their full potential through disciplined execution.
Our clients are recognized as some of the fastest growing in Alberta, and our brand and reputation is becoming well established.
A unique opportunity
Business Execution Specialist – As a Trusted Advisor to our clients, the primary responsibility of the BES is to enable successful transformation (Good to Great) with a portfolio of clients using the Results System.
- Minimum 10 years business experience as a successful entrepreneur or senior leader in a mid to large organization.
- Direct people accountability – hiring, performance feedback, development.
- P&L accountability – direct experience converting top line revenue to bottom line income.
- Proven track record achieving extra-ordinary business results.
- Experience in facilitating the strategic/operational planning process.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Passion and drive for results – focus on priorities and keep people on track.
- Presentation skills (command a room, communicate key concepts).
- Inspiring – focus the client on progress towards their vision.
- Facilitation skills; Listening skills (for the deeper significance), and Questioning skills.
- Courage to tell the truth.
- Able to shift from Education to Facilitation to Consultation as the situation requires.
- Organized with good time management skills.
- Sales and marketing experience is beneficial.
Client Engagement Work:
- Delivery of the Results System which includes weekly meetings, full-day planning sessions, ad-hoc client communication (phone, email), and reasonable participation in our marketing events program.
- Ensuring client files are kept up to date and accurate.
- Cover for other members of the team when called upon.
- Accountable for clients achieving measurable results through the implementation of the Results System.
- Attend education & learning sessions.
- Read tons of books & articles.
- Participating in internal team meetings to contribute to our strategic growth plan.
- Supporting our events program for clients by attending and assisting with setup.
Time Commitment (4-5 days per week with a full client roster)
Business Execution Sessions with clients: 85%, Admin: 10%, Events: 5%
Join a world-class team
Our team is made up of individuals passionate to make a difference with the companies and people we serve. We thrive on learning, supporting one another, having fun, mutual respect and authentically living our values. We are currently looking for Business Execution Specialists in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary.
We work with ambitious, innovative, and open-minded business leaders from a variety of industries seeking transformation within their organizations. We are pleased to present a selection of our recent success stories below.