The Execution Disciplines Program engages your organization’s senior leadership team in a comprehensive, intensive, proven program that combines skilled facilitation with trusted advice and education to guide you in the establishment of a strong vision, innovative strategy, engaged employees and effective leadership.
The program is designed to:
- Help your senior leaders develop and audit the foundational elements of vision and culture including your core values, envisioned future and core purpose.
- Develop and enhance your business strategy to guarantee high levels of alignment and flexibility.
- Ensure the target market and value proposition are optimized to leverage the company’s strengths and positioning, while differentiating your brand in the marketplace.
- Establish a customer-centric mindset for all employees.
- Imbed key foundational elements of the culture in critical business processes like recruiting, performance management, strategy priority execution, quality and success tracking.
- Improve the cohesiveness of your leadership team.
- Establish principles for delegation and accountability such that leaders can focus on working on the business and not reacting and constantly working in the business.
- Grow your leaders today and provide for a leadership pipeline and succession.
- Increase the value of your company.
- Ensure high level engagement of all employees making attraction and retention easier and less expensive.
This program is delivered through the following means:
- Annual and quarterly full-day, facilitated strategic planning sessions for your leadership team.
- A weekly execution meeting rhythm providing both education and accountability to ensure progress.
- Expert facilitation of best practices provided by experienced and certified Business Execution Specialists who have been business owners or held senior leadership positions.
- Your own Results Business Consultants Portal to access all work done in the program, strategic priorities and critical tools for execution of your priorities.
- Use of the comprehensive Results Business Consultants Execution System (RES) containing materials, education and implementation guides for high-level performance.
- Meaningful dialogue and debate of all leaders to strengthen the organization.