As the Office Administrator/Relationship Manager at Results, you will ensure that the top business leaders of today get an outstanding experience every time they interact with us. This is a permanent full-time position. We are recruiting for this role in both Calgary and Edmonton.
How you make it happen:
- Create a remarkable first impression for our clients
- Maintain the appearance & organization of our office
- Maintain in-person, email and telephone traffic for the office
- Organize catering arrangements & ensure hospitality items are available
- Assist business coaches with pre and post session activities, including transcribing meeting notes, flip charts, managing client surveys, and generating reports
- Assist the Practice Director with event management and other marketing related duties
- General office duties including filing, office organization, and ordering supplies
- Have fun interacting with a diverse group of clients and team members daily
You are good at:
- Solving problems and making decisions in a fast paced environment
- Prioritizing, following processes, and executing tasks efficiently
- All forms of interaction – in person, online, and on the phone
- Mastering technology, including Microsoft Office 365 and PDF.
- Continuous improvement