Use this free guide to make sure you and your firm are positioned for growth amidst the continuing uncertainty.
A passion for results
Results exists for one simple reason – to make good companies great! We work with ambitious, open-minded leadership teams who are seeking better results. We have offices in both Calgary and Edmonton, and clients located throughout Western Canada.
A unique opportunity
As the Office Administrator at Results, you ensure that our amazing clients receive the best customer care possible and that they have an outstanding experience every time they interact with us. Much of this activity today is happening in a virtual environment, but we anticipate getting back to a face-to-face business environment over the next few months.
How you make it happen:
- Create a remarkable first impression for our clients
- Maintain the appearance & organization of our office
- Maintain in-person, email and telephone traffic for the office
- Organize catering arrangements & ensure hospitality items are available
- Assist business coaches with pre and post session activities, including transcribing meeting notes, flip charts, managing client surveys, and generating reports
- General office duties including filing, office organization, and ordering supplies
- Have fun interacting with a diverse group of clients and team members daily
You are good at:
- Solving problems and making decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Prioritizing, following processes, and executing tasks efficiently
- All forms of interaction and communication – in person, online, and on the phone
- Mastering technology in a Microsoft environment
- Continuous improvement
Full-time, Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Compensation for this role starts at $17-$18/hour